Our customers know that quality is at the core of CRCI's products and services. Through a series of company-wide initiatives and programs, we have made quality and customer satisfaction foundations of CRCI's management culture - ensuring our goal of meeting and exceeding customer expectations.
CRCI is a premier provider of electronic and electrical technology solutions and services for government and industry. CRCI strives to earn exceptional customer satisfaction by meeting all contract requirements and exceeding customer expectations. We do this by implementing a stringent quality process based on CMMI for our software development efforts and ISO 9001 standards for our manufacturing and service processes. The Capability Maturity Model for Software (CMM), developed by the Software Engineering Institute, and the ISO 9001 series of standards developed by the International Standards Organization, share a common concern with quality and process management. The two are driven by similar concerns
and intuitively correlated.
ISO 9001 is an international standard for Quality Assurance and continuous quality improvement. As evidence of our commitment to customer satisfaction, CRCI has just completed our Gap analysis audit which reviews all of our ISO processes. CRCI will continue to implement ISO 9001 standards to all of our manufacturing and service processes. Our ISO 9001:2008 processes and procedure are the backbone of our Quality Management System which we apply to the following areas:
- Design, installation, integration and testing of telecommunications and electronic equipment and systems
- Manufacturing of antenna tilt systems and ruggedized enclosures
- Assembly and installation of electronic components for telecommunications and WAN/LAN equipment and systems
CMMI is a process improvement approach that provides organizations with the essential elements of effective processes that ultimately improve their performance. CMMI can be used to guide process improvement across a project, a division, or an entire organization. It helps integrate traditionally separate organizational functions, set process improvement goals and priorities, provide guidance for quality processes, and provide a point of reference for appraising current processes.
CMMI is the industry recognized model designed to measure the maturity of software and systems engineering development. This is another significant step for CRCI in software development and integration. CRCI's implementation of CMMI processes and procedures ensures that we apply a proven approach to producing high quality products and services.
* CMMI is registered in the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office by Carnegie Mellon University
CRCI's Quality Control Program provides a commitment to ourselves, our customers, our suppliers, and the community to:
- Provide our customers with superior distinctive services by meeting and exceeding their expectations.
- Provide an atmosphere where there is mutual trust, empowerment and ability to participate in decision-making at a high level.
- Achieve recognition as a preferred business partner by virtue of our technical staff, our proven ability to work with new and emerging technologies, our “Can-Do” attitude and our ability to respond quickly.
- Achieve recognition as the quality source for design and engineering services.
- Provide the CRCI staff with secure, meaningful and challenging employment where pride of workmanship flourishes.
- In addition to our Quality Policy and compliance with the required twenty quality elements, CRCI ’s Quality Manual contains Standard Operating Procedures that document what processes our personnel must perform on a daily basis. The purpose of these procedures is to ensure consistent and quality work from all personnel that can be continuously improved upon.